View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 10:05   #12932
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Not really a happy thought but it could be. Yesterday in the post we received a letter from Santander about your PPI claim, we rejected this claim because your policy was not mis-sold. Following a Supreme Court decision and new rules and guidance from the Financial Conduct Authority, you can now make a type of complaint to us about the sale of your PPI policy. You could now receive some money back if we took a high level of commission on your PPI policy but did not tell you this when you bought it.

Needless to say the claim is now in but tbh not holding our breathe on this one as I honestly feel it will be a sorry but no again. Although I do believe we were mis-sold the policy in question but that's life.

Why is this a happy thought because at this moment I need one.