View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 23:21   #531
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Crisis in the NHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Hold on, i’m 48, my wife is 43, both from working class backgrounds. Meaning that they worked. “ working class” seems to have a different meaning nowadays. i pull in a salary of £55K+. Her £130K+. We didn’t receive 1penny from our parents because they didn’t haven’t it. We didn’t get our first home until I was 30. We now, through hard work and good decisions live in a very nice house in the country. With a whopping mortgage that we can service.

So because i’m Doing the right thing you want to distribute my work? That’s what you’re saying...
That's not actually what I said at all. I think you know that as you decided to remove the rest of my post from your quote for the sake of starting an argument.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote