View Single Post
Old 27-01-2018, 20:17   #210
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
No, I am not.

But you have to admit, they aren’t very good at this "World Domination" thing, considering they have been at it for nearly a century...?

It's been longer than that; Sir Francis Bacon, who admitted that he contacted fallen angels was a believer in Atlantis, and wanted America to be the new Atlantis, along with 33degre Scottish Rite Masons; the same Masons, who still, today, pray for the spirit of Osiris, an Egyptian god, to enter the President whilst he is being inaugurated as President of the USA

As I've said before, at the current time, you can see the building blocks being put in place [/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Are you a supporter/believer of the evangelicals dispensational pre-millennialism End Times narrative?

"Are you a supporter/believer of the evangelicals dispensational pre-millennialism End Times narrative?" Wow, which article/text book did you find that in Way to complicate things!

Lets make it simple . I believe in the End Time Prophecies in the Bible. I believe they will all happen.

At some point the True Believers in Jesus will be raptured to meet Jesus in the air, proceeded by dead in Christ. and go to their heavenly residence. And 'The Restrainer' of the devil will be removed.

The prophesised wars will happen; Psalm 83, The Gog-May Gog war Ezekiel 38-39 in which Nuclear weapons will be used.

At some point, the Antichrist will arrive, with his Sidekick, the false profit, and take over the world government (This is my speculation but a common one, that there will be some kind of world disaster; the world will cry out for a saviour and up will pop the Antichrist who will fix it; not difficult really, because his boss, the Devil, created it.

The Antichrist will facilitate a seven year covenant with Israel and the third Temple will be built.

Half way through the covenant, the Antichrist breaks it, decimates the temple and declares himself to be God. The whole World attacks Israel and the Jewish people, are so persecuted (2 thirds killed) that with the help of 144000 Jewish converts they call on the name of Jesus. Armageddon happens, Jesus wins And rules on earth for the next millennium.

Re the Mark of the Beast Revelation 13, Those who take it can never be saved. The ones that do refuse, will be decapitated but be saved. The latter are known as the Tribulation Saints