View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 17:11   #410
Bongito-bungaty
Inactive

Bongito-bungaty is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

I am searching the web trying to find a place to write my virgin media experience. Basically its a short story...it all started when i moved to the UK 2 years ago, i was looking to find the best and fastest WiFi company and Virgin was the one i choose. They are fast and almost never having down time, but some things are so hard its unlivable. I mean, they have good customer service, but first, in order to find the number of the customer service team its not an easy job, and i dont want even to talk about the specific teams, like broadband support or something like that. I actually think they design the website to hide phone channels for communications.
The other thing that bugged me is the fact that they keep on making their service a bit more expensive every couple of months. just a bit, 2 pounds on average every time, still, its annoying, feels like they are using the fact nobody really have time or will to change company etc.
The customer service is hard also, i mean, they are asking for like 20 different verification, that is just crazy, its me im telling the guy, he is asking me for some crazy password that i dont remember.
so this is my review on VM and their customer service.

Last edited by Paul M; 02-11-2017 at 19:39. Reason: Spammy link removed.
Bongito-bungaty is offline   Reply With Quote