View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 16:21   #152
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Dominic Cummings has resigned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Thats an interesting perspective - looking at evidence and facts makes you "left-wing"?

Unfortunately, reality doesn’t back up your perception - I am ex-military (not a group renowned for its left wing bias), I was an active Conservative Party member for over 25 years, was an Area Vice-Chair of the Young Conservatives, attended around 15 Conservative Party Conferences, was an Officer in our Local Conservative Committee for 10 years, was a Council Candidate three times, was on the Conservative Parliamentary Parliamentary Candidates list, and was a Researcher for my Conservative MP, so "left wing" I’m not…

I’ve never voted Labour (New or otherwise) in my life.
And who suggested that?