View Single Post
Old 26-04-2021, 10:33   #15
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Oscar nominations 2021

Yeah. I liked the little music game they played towards the end but the rest I wasn't too keen on. I know there are/were limitations due to covid and the venue and appreciate why they couldn't do live performances of the songs nominated for best original song in a motion picture but I did miss the traditional video segments and clips they do for the acting nominees and films nominated for best motion picture. It will be interesting to see what the wider audience thought but whilst the personal touch was nice for the more high profile celebs, I thought they spent far too much time going into the personal lives and details of people who we have never heard of and may never see again. I am looking forward to a more traditional ceremony next year with a host who can crack jokes and take the mickey out of everyone
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote