View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 17:19   #14
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The Beatles white album on cassette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Hmmmmm thats interesting Stephen

I just listenend to the cassette again..... Blackbird sounds good and Piggies they grunt @ the end and sound ok......... (This casette is the first anaogue release (Same as on the original record))
Yes, but compare that cassette with the stream. You will then see what I mean. I assume the sound of the aeroplane, the blackbird and the pigs were added separately, but they put them in the wrong place. It’s bloody sacrilege!