View Single Post
Old 13-12-2018, 23:09   #1455
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

this is what does my nut in though. They wasted time making a BBC 3 and BBC 4 so why can't we basically have a US tv channel showing all the different current US series. I am not being bias because I am not just talking about the series we like and are discussing. I appreciate there needs to be something for everyone so you could put the daytime chat shows in there like Ellen and stuff but I honestly believe if you had a channel dedicated to the current prime time series like the DC series, Greys Anatomy, Homeland, etc and the rest of the stuff on the list in my tv series thread like NCIS and the cop procedurals it would probably be the most popular channel out there. Between mums, dads and kids, it would always be watched because there would always be something on somebody wants to watch.

This is where I think BBC shirk their responsibilities. They legally steal money from everybody in the country yet they do not provide content for everybody in the country.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote