View Single Post
Old 24-08-2018, 18:28   #1315
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

I don't blame him to be honest, he must be loaded by now at $1 million per episode so why not chill for the next 5 years and do everything you heart desires. Although as viewers we might think it is an easy job to do a 20 minute episode a week I imagine as actors they have long and gruelling filming schedules and Sheldon/Jim Parsons especially must have it extra hard with all the science lingo and stuff he needs to memorise. I have got a degree in Microbiology although I love my science the physics stuff means nothing to me and even I would struggle to come out with all the stuff he does and make it sound believable.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote