View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 11:34   #6536
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: What are you eating now thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Not the weather for a BBQ, so I'm grilling homemade Jamaican Jerk Chicken and serving with rice and peas.

The first best use for my homegrown, and 100% authentic, Scotch Bonnet chillies.

A second batch has no chillies at all...... for the wimpy ladies of the house.

The lad tied one of Morrisons' Volcanic Vindaloos the other day. He didn't flinch once. He is getting good tolerance for capsaicin.
Even on BBQ you need to smoke with pimento wood to get the real flavour. You can soak allspice berries and try with those.