View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 13:17   #27
Central

Services: Sky + HD family pack 50mb XXL Phone M Sutton Coldfield TX
Central is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of society
Re: A few questions about the box

Decided to cancel Virgin within my 14 day cooling off period. For a number of reasons.

1. Was meant to get up to 350mb. I get the upto. I was getting 40mb on wireless and hit the dizzy spells of 79mb on wired.

2. Within 7 hours I had to restart the V6 box twice. Once because it couldnt get a picture but sound was ok. The info banner still appeared on the screen just no picture. And second because it refused to play a programme recorded on another V6 box in the house.

3. I couldn't get the remotes to pair with either TV and had to continue using the Sky remotes to control them.

4. The V6 interface looks very dated. I just couldn't get to grips with it. Even when I swapped from Sky HD to Sky Q I found the Q interface very easy to use.

5. The WPS button didn't work as it should. Nothing would connect when I used it. After logging into the router I was told there was a WPS error.

I have decided to stick with Sky. I may pay a bit more and get a bit less but everything works as it should.

Last edited by Central; 14-04-2018 at 13:21. Reason: Pathetic spelling
Central is offline   Reply With Quote