View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 21:29   #20
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: A few questions about the box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Ok I'm getting over 50mbps on 2ghz, and the signal strength is good with no drop outs so far, so guess I'll stick with that. Maybe 5ghz isn't best for the V6 if the router isn't nearby.
The 2.4ghz didn't work properly for me but 5ghz does, and my hub is on a different floor from my main V6.

I have concluded that there is no general rule you can apply for everyone. Each situation is different and perhaps one needs to try both if the first choice doesn't work. It's also a good idea not to put obstacles in the way of the hub signal!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote