Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 21:46   #827
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

I think those fans are extremely out of order. That's is not a balanced reaction to last night, it's not a balanced reaction to football in general, and people need to get a sense of perspective. Even if we weren't talking about one of the best, if not the best, managers in Arsenal's history that video is wrong. I don't like the reactionary traits of Arsenal Fan TV. It's an internet comments section made live. I also hate the ways fans are lifted onto some sort of untouchable guardians of football no matter how nutty their rants are.

At the same time I do think Wenger should leave at the end of the season. Announce it ahead of time as well so that the vast majority of the fans can get behind him and the team for the rest of the reason. People like that guy in the video will still abuse him but most fans will not.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote