View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 11:50   #30
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Which streaming apps do you use the most ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Completely agree we are the same , if I was looking at streaming apps and listing them by consumption YouTube would easily be top of our list there is so much great content on there relating to nearly every possible interest one could have.
YouTube usage is quite hard to estimate as so much of it is short clips you tend to dip in and out of through the day. I tend to categorise youtube as web browsing activity rather than entertainment streaming. That said, there are a few things on YouTube I do put on the main tv, like Blake’s Seven and Sapphire and Steel which some helpful people have ripped and uploaded in their entirety . I also quite like the Everyday Astronaut, or his later stuff at least ... his early videos tend to explore an issue for a few minutes and then he gets distracted by excessively long simulations in Kerbal Space Program. But some of his later stuff on engine technology is fascinating and can be an hour long, or more.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote