View Single Post
Old 30-11-2018, 06:23   #195
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Films to see in 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
The cgi looks cack and completely like the old 60s tv series where the actors would pretend to be freezing cold and they put snow coming down in front of the camera lense. I dont know whether it is the same company that did Lustice League but it just doesnt look right; it is too shiny and polished. I dont know how to explain it technicalky but the marvel stuff, especially Infinity War, looks more grounded and the colour tones match. For me when you watch DC stuff the cgi stands out like a sore like watching a 90s tv series where they tried but you knew it just wasnt real. If i cant believe it is real and immerse myself in it, it hits my "realism" radar and spoils the film for me.

This was always going to annoy me anyway because even if it is the best film ever it still should have been made before Justice League.
Thanks for your review General as your analysis is interesting.