View Single Post
Old 28-11-2018, 21:48   #193
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2018

The cgi looks cack and completely like the old 60s tv series where the actors would pretend to be freezing cold and they put snow coming down in front of the camera lense. I dont know whether it is the same company that did Lustice League but it just doesnt look right; it is too shiny and polished. I dont know how to explain it technicalky but the marvel stuff, especially Infinity War, looks more grounded and the colour tones match. For me when you watch DC stuff the cgi stands out like a sore like watching a 90s tv series where they tried but you knew it just wasnt real. If i cant believe it is real and immerse myself in it, it hits my "realism" radar and spoils the film for me.

This was always going to annoy me anyway because even if it is the best film ever it still should have been made before Justice League.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote