View Single Post
Old 13-08-2018, 12:28   #13204
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Lens-...4M0F854M5DGQ3N
A bit pricey for my liking at £2.99, but if they don't give UV400 protection you can take Amazon to trading standards
Congratulations on finding those (but I have a sneaking suspicion that's not the pair you paid £2.98 for... ).

Some of the reviews...

Quote:
Poor quality lenses that you can barely see through. There is a distinct cloudy milky quality to the vision through the lenses and the glasses are basically useless. Buy cheap, buy twice!
Quote:
These sunglasses broke after one week, guess you get what you paid
Quote:
Bought 2 pairs because of price and wish I hadn't got either. They are comically big and the lenses make vision somewhat blurry
And in the interest of balance, some of the 5 star reviews...
Quote:
For the money, these are great! I love all the bright colour options! So much so, that I bought three different pairs. Ive bought cheap sunglasses in the past that have not offered proper protection from the sun (even though it was stated). That is not the case with these however!
Quote:
Probably not the highest quality pair of sunglasses, but great just to have in the car or in a bag, so that you always have a pair when you need them.
As I said before, I have had my sunglasses 30 and 11 years respectively, so believe I have had good value out of them - ymmv.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote