View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 14:44   #12572
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Talking Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
My neighbour and dear friend's daughter has just had her 1st baby, the text message reads Baby boy weighing in at 8lbs 9oz, 57cm long, born at 1am. Mother and baby both well. I'm a Gran

I'm so pleased for them all as they have waited what seems to be like a very long time for this little one.

Welcome to the world little man and I can't wait to meet you.

Just got a picture of him with his Daddy he is lovely.

I cannot wait till I'm a Gran, let me tell you I will be the worst Gran possible as I'm going to totally spoil all my Grandchildren. To be fair I have warned my eldest son and his fiancée of my plans
Grandparents and grandchildren get on because they have a common enemy!