View Single Post
Old 26-06-2018, 10:27   #10
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: Breakdowns - how often is often?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickytree View Post
Admittedly we work full time but of the ones I know of (so could be happening when I am not at home to notice them) I can only think of 2 in the 10 years we have been with Virgin.

1 was over 24 hours and was complete outage of everything Virgin related over a weekend which made it even worse.
Another was broadband only for several hours which had a knock on effect to the tv with the On Demand side of things.
Similar here - we've had a complete outage from early evening a while ago which took a few hours to resolve, and then had short 5minute blips for a couple of days. But I've also spent the past few years working almost exclusively from home so totally reliant on our broadband. I would certainly struggle to count on one hand the number of total outages we've had that haven't been pre-notified.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote