View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 09:24   #37
Rone
Inactive

Services: BB XL
Rone will become famous soon enoughRone will become famous soon enoughRone will become famous soon enough
Re: NTL Speeds and Throttling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M
Ah, more conspiracies, some people just love them. You seem to spend so much time doing tests and worrying about traffic shaping, routing, peering, ubr's etc, I often wonder if you ever have time to actually browse the net and yet still you are with ntl - I think it's all a conspiracy and that you are really an agent of a secret group of ADSL providers, sworn to cause ripples in the very fabric of space/time (and ntl's network).
Well i am "with" [if you ever really want to be associated with an incompetent badly structured firm in any sense] until the cancellation takes place in april.
Browsing is not great, and i think theres enough rips and tears in ntl's fabric to keep them busy for a while to come. I now have engineers ringing me to see if they can come out to do anything. Shame they didnt ring within the 48hrs they said, not 4 days later. Apart from that i dont think there's anything they could do from here.
Rone is offline   Reply With Quote