Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 17:59   #6843
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Jenny McCann said...
Quote:
"My 42yr old twin brother died in ITU of COVID-19 last week. John, from Southport on Merseyside, didn't want to have a jab she said as he thought he would only have a mild illness if he was to contract the virus.

"He died exactly 4 weeks after testing positive. He was the fittest, healthiest person I know. He was climbing Welsh mountains and wild camping 4 weeks before his death.

"The only pre-existing health condition he had was the belief in his own immortality.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...K3nY0tRHPIXNbM

I see that Ben has also given a link to this sad death. I make no apologies for duplicating the content of his post.

I know that some on here will say that it was his choice but the people left having to cope with his death are his family and his 19 year old daughter. For those who say "Like I say, heard it all before, don't care." then maybe you feel the same way as this guy. I just don't think he would agree with your sentiments if he had been able to see the consequences of his choices.