Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 10:33   #4507
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Didn't Farage say before the result that if it was 52:48, it wouldn't be the end of the matter ? It wasn't a decisive, opinion has shifted, and people really don't know what they were going to get with a Brexit vote. Incredibly they still don't.

Trouble is, as Brexiters have eventually realised, all exit options are considerably worse than we have now. This has caused them to steadily implode in a puff of reality...
Nope the exit options are project fear from pathetic Remainers in Government/Civil Service.

However- It has done no such thing. In actual fact, I’ve seen a lot of Remainers come out, who’ve accepted they lost the Referendum and have now seen the EU’s true colours during the negotiations and would now vote leave in second referendum, they also cherish true democracy and that the overriding principle is that it is this that actually matters.

I absolutely know of no leave voter who I personally know, who’s changed their mind and still want to leave more than ever.

Remainers are likelier to get more than they bargained for when leave wins again.