View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 15:23   #215
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: North Korea

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Let's just nuke 'em instead then. Problem solved!
or
Would you prefer the way things are going?
I am not saying don't sign a peace treaty. I said wait and see to see what happens because I don't understand why North Korea suddenly want to adopt an open and diplomatic approach. As I said I hope it comes with something along aside the symbolism of stopping a non-existent war.

North Korea has a long history of breaking diplomatic agreements after they've been brokered and they've gotting something. It's not past them to blow up over some minor non-issue, declare the whole thing off and start mouthing off again.

It's a positive step but we need more to happen.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote