Thread: Football Season 22-23
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 18:23   #226
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
Re: Season 22-23

Don't think it was 113 different rules tbh. According to various reports it's either 113 or 115 breaches of various ffp rules. It will be interesting to see if this ever comes to a conclusion. City's highly paid lawyers eventually got UEFA to back off even though the emails and other documents the German press had uncovered seemed to be a smoking gun at the time. City and their lawyers are doing everything they can to delay proceedings by raising several objections to the proposed chair of the investigation who happens to be an Arsenal supporter. They have also objected to several of the alleged misdemeanours. I suppose it depends how much the Premier league is prepared to throw at it all.

---------- Post added at 18:23 ---------- Previous post was at 18:17 ----------

I must add that as a lifelong United supporter you would think that I would be rubbing my hands at this, far from it. I am not sure I ever agreed with the introduction of the FFP rules in the first place as it was obviously done to try and protect an elite rather than for the good of football in general.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote