View Single Post
Old 28-08-2019, 12:08   #6
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Name 5 directors you would love to talk to

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
that is the thing, I would be one of those sad fans who would bow at the feet of somebody like George Lucas. I would be asking him tonnes of questions about what it was like making Star Wars and all sorts of questions about the production. The one thing I loved about the prequel trilogy is that they were very passionate about letting fans be part of the magic and I think it was every week or month you had an exclusive behind the scenes featurette giving you an update on what they had been up to.
I would be the same with Steven Spielberg. I would just love to talk to the person who makes movie magic and try and appreciate and understand their thought process and how they view things. He isn't a normal director and the normal rules don't apply; what he makes is gold.

Bearing that in mind, although he isn't a director, another person I would love to talk to is Kevin Feige aka Mr Marvel.
"Hi Spielberg. I like movies too! I like your movies too! What's...urmmm..your favourite movie?"
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote