View Single Post
Old 26-06-2019, 16:23   #15
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Sky's new non-satellite service

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
My partner got another call from Sky trying to get us to sign up to Sky TV but we can't have it anyway due to line of sight problems. (You would have thought they would have notes about this)

But anyway, they mentioned that a "TV Box" that uses the internet will be out in a few weeks they are waiting on getting enough stock into the country. I assume this is Sky X? Anyone got any more news if they have been testing this in the UK. I know they have been doing some sort of trials in other countries according to articles.
I think Sky X is a skinny bundle, like Now TV. I believe that Sky’s new non-satellite option will be similar to Sky Q, but with recordings to the cloud.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote