View Single Post
Old 13-10-2003, 14:41   #5
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness
Re: I've actually done it, just bought a GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigaSefi
Madden 2004, Timesplitters 2, F-Zero, Mario Kart, Buffy Chaos, Freedom Fighters, Tiger Woods 2004, Viewtiful Joe, Conflict Desert Storm 2, Eternal Darkness, Super Monkey Ball 1+2 for starters. Some of them aren't out yet but will be in the next month or so. Amazon.co.uk has nice pre order prices for the new ones. i throughly recommend Soul Calibur II if you like them kind of games.

Also on players choice I recommend Super Smash Bros and Pikmin for sheer enjoyment. Metroid Prime is now Players choice (16.99) and here the full list.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...938983-6289245

Thanks tigasefi.
My main problem is that my machine is the Xbox and PC, now you all know I have poked fun at the GC, and that I have stated that developers are becoming less interested in it. I still stand by this.
I think I will stick to Conflict Desert storm 2 on the Xbox, I dont know for sure but I dont think the GC could impress me quite as much as Xbox.
Saying that as I have said before its a neat little machine, I am fairly impressed with it (not bad considering I hated it). I like the price, I liked the fact I bought a game for £7.99. I like the fact theres no 2 year old halo still selling for £34.99 or £29.99 used.

Pimkin seems the kind of game I would buy, I know this will annoy people but the GC will be used mainly for cutsey games for the fiance (the main reason I bought the GC).

I love the design of the GC, and I notice it has a highspeed port and a place to connect a 56k Nintendo modem. The high speed port is this for LAN or cable modem support?
I'd hate to think that the GC wa slimited to a 56K dial up modem.