View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 20:25   #1
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
When is a discount not a discount?

On the 29th July I rang Virgin with the intention of leaving and returning to Sky.

Following a lengthy wait, I finally got through to 'retentions' where the operative asked me why I wanted to leave - I told him I couldn't afford the current price, he asked me to hold and came back a couple of minutes later with a 12 month discounted price of £94.25pm for 12 months from 28th August onwards.

I just thought, I haven't received an email with my payment amount recently, so I went to the website and accessed the bills section.

Lo and behold I am still paying the full amount for my package - the discount hasn't been applied.

To say I am livid is an understatement - I will have to phone them again tomorrow to find out why.

Is this normal behaviour for Virgin?
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote