View Single Post
Old 30-05-2008, 19:49   #7629
Hank

Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSon View Post
Perhaps worth extending an invite to the counterparts at both VM and CPW as well
Invite Richard Branson over. PR opportunity for him to say somethiung along the lines of you're right, we got it wrong, the Virgin brand stands for what people want and we're not going down the same route as our competitors.

They'll have a generator Alexander, a nice big red one with a logo all over it.

Well, one can dream that there is an ISP somewhere out there who is a big player and not up for this activity...

Hank

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWH View Post
Well, after my -long - snail-mail with attachments to the ICO at the beginning of April, I have finally had a reply.
In essence:
Your complaint was passed to one of our casework teams, who deemed it important enough for it to be allocated to a case worker. The case worker will, after further investigations, be in contact with you regarding what further steps may be taken in this matter.

Just maybe, all the complaints, with detailed comments and evidence, are having a positive affect, (from our point-of-view).

Colin
That's what I got too CWH.

Did you get a second piece of paper in the envelope with the timescales you might hope to wait before you get an "outcome" letter sent to you? If I remember correctly it was something like "a very long time"

Hank