Thread: 4K UHD on Virgin Media
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 00:23   #1511
TMLeafs
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Oomph Plus Extra Tivo (Three Total)
TMLeafs is on a distinguished roadTMLeafs is on a distinguished road
Re: UHD on Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
By new customer do they mean new to VM or new to UO? If the latter, when it started, people were able to join at the discounted rate IIRC of £99 instead of £139.

When I enquired about it I was told that when the £99 contract ended, it wouldn't go up to the non discounted price and that deals would be available.

Maybe it's different for browneggsnham as VIP might be considered an old version of UO??
My brother upgraded from VIP to UO today @ £105, crazy how people get so offered so different prices. He has not got UHD in the package.

I have recontracted family and friends UO package too £99 pounds the past year.

I have a extra box was paying £106.50, then last year best they would do was £117.50.

The this year due to the march price rise I got it down to £115 two days before UHD otherwise I would of demanded more. I have put a complaint in but don't expect them to do anything. Once Sky Sports UHD comes I will phone and moan I never watch Sky Cinema rather put blu-ray in for better sound and HDR
LG OLED55BX6LB, Onkyo TX-NR656 AVR, Cambridge Audio S70 L & R, Cambridge Audio SX-70 Center, Cambridge Minx Min 22 RR RL, PSB Imagine XA Atmos, S90 Subwoofer, PS3, PS4, Tivo V6, Nvidia Shield (2017), Apple TV & Logitech Harmony Companion
TMLeafs is offline   Reply With Quote