View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 12:13   #8237
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

I would rather be here using my time to fight the deployment of this technology and fighting for justice for the victims of the covert trials, than wasting time defending baseless accusations of defamation in a court room.

Plus, I made a mistake it is simple as that, it would be poor form (excuse the pun) not to apologise and retract the statement (as I had already done). I made it very clear to Emma that I have no intention of retracting the question of whether or not BT misled ICO.

Alexander Hanff