View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 20:16   #9
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix free for 6 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
I quite like Netflix. Works fast (if you don't use the Tivo dedicated app) and has a decent choice of films/series , even more if you google the codes for stuff that doesn't appear in normal searches. Far superior to Amazon Prime imo.
On a side note, I couldn't work out why you look different, then I realised you've changed hats.
It works fast with the V6. It took a full minute to load with my old Tivo!

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Yeah Talking Pictures is terrific (have i mentioned that )

Not really interested in US dramas, Channel 4 is the only other decent and original UK output apart from the Beeb. (and i'm in my 40's so not that old you cheeky so and so...)
What about the British dramas? The Crown is brilliant.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote