View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 12:47   #9
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: SkyQ now available to buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedle View Post
Without doubt SkyQ will be free install within months. Technically I haven't paid it, I have 10 months of a 50% off deal which has carried over to SkyQ and when I rang up to try to avoid the install charge although they couldn't give me a free install they reduced my line rental to £9.99 a month for the length of contract.

So it's the same as a free install.
Interesting. Fairly high degree of desperation on their part given it's a new product. I'm surprised they didn't simply refuse and sell to the next person who was willing to pay full price.

EDIT: Think I'll gentle troll them over this.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote