View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 18:58   #16
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Finding a New Graphics card help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
You should still be able to get one custom specced easy enough. I would like to play with an all new AMD system just to see in person how the Smart Memory Access feature works but I have a 9900K so just can not justify the fortune it would cost me
The problem is that I want to be able to add items that I already have. Eg Hard Disk drives for non-system storage. Worried that might invalidate any warranty, although effectively if I build it myself, there isn't much of one anyway.
Also been waiting to see if Intel will have PCI 4. Looks like it may take another year for that.
The constant dilemma of how long should I wait for new features to appear and lower prices. Every six months a new set of features is added to something.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote