Thread: General TV360
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2023, 12:34   #32
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: TV360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Could you expand looks as if you can pick out a show and stream it. Like others that would be the killer for me.
Yes, you can. My 360 gives me an option to pick a show from the EPG and then either record or add to the streaming watchlist. Alternatively, you can use the search facility and do the same.

IIRC, the TiVo and V6 enable you to create a bookmark from a search, which is the same thing.