Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2022, 20:15   #1402
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
BREAKING: France records largest daily record for new Covid-19 cases in 24 hours. 464,000+

So much for all those restrictions and requirements for Covid passes.
Masks and vax passes going well then
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I have absolutely no intention of wearing a mask for a minute longer than I have to.

With luck all mask-wearing will be voluntary only when Plan B is reviewed.
Me neither. I'll wear one when it's legal but that's out of obligation, if I had more expensive masks i'd maybe feel that they were more useful but they aren't worth the money when a bit of cloth is much cheaper, it's a temporary measure, and they only work when you have the virus anyway.

I really don't mind if people choose to wear one after the measures expire. If they think it is safer for them or they have a cold or something which might protect others, then that is down to them (the only time I wore a mask when it wasn't mandatory was when I went for some cold medicine). But I don't see how general mask wearing by members of the public who don't have the virus helps anything and makes matters worse in other areas.

nffc is offline   Reply With Quote