Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2020, 02:08   #1333
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Any links to confirm that, please?

I’ve looked on both sites, and can’t see any dates/rollout schedules.
No links only posting what's come through our systems,
keep in mind when we get the documentation it is only at proposal stages, still has to go through a lot of hoops red tape etc to even start going into motion. I think it's more along the lines of what Jfman mentioned it most likely includes Openreach number, i'll check the documentation properly on Friday when i'm back in work, as it came through just as i was finishing so only got quick glance.

---------- Post added at 02:08 ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
That’s pretty much impossible to build in that time.

Their public plans are 8m (2025) and 5m (2024) respectively. While I’m sure many are stating ambitious build plans to prevent others getting some of Boris’s £5bn actually delivering on it is something else entirely. Unless you mean FTTP will hit 95% including Openreach but I’d still say that’s ambitious.
I'll read the documentation fully tomorrow (Friday) i'm off work today thankfully lol, but i'm inclined to agree with you.
I did postcode check and it says "we are working on coming to your area" my street is still stuck in upto 80mbs lol. Even VM aren't in my block but they are in the house next door, go figure eh?
I have a feeling that those figures we had may include Openreach and VM too, i'll defo check it fully when i'm in office on Friday.