View Single Post
Old 27-07-2022, 16:08   #11
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: What part of your music collection are you most proud of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I listen to my cassettes,VHS,8 tracks and my online stuff IN MONO

I have a sony tuner with 1 speaker mate...... Its an 80s speaker and to me sounds beautiful
That's akin to liking the sound of the exhaust on your 1970's Ferrari but never driving it above 3 mph!

The sound of Vinyl is unique and something I enjoy.

Recently took a look at my huge CD collection gathering dust, which I had not listened to or touched in years as everything is either on my NAS or Spotify, and ended up getting rid of all of them. A whole suitcase full.

I can be a bit of a hoarder so if I had gone through them one by one I would have ended up keeping the majority of them. Quite refreshing to not have to worry about them anymore and they would have just gathered dust until the end of day and as CD's don't last forever, I doubt they would have ever been worth anything either.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote