View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 23:16   #27
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Election 2019 Exit Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Pip, l totally agree with you. It will be goodbye to the NHS, that will go to private hands. All the crap Boris has comes out with the gain votes will be gone.

I have always voted Labour. But, thwe people will have to feel sorry for. Is the poor.

Boris and his cronies will not give a damn for them.

The Tories have always been the rich mans party. But Labour has changed over the years.

Its is no longer the Workers party, that looks after the working man, or woman.

As soon as the final decision is in. Boris will have his 'cut throat team with him' And then decide how to recoup the money that he will promise.
Arthur, you have not always voted Labour, you are on record on this forum saying you have voted Lib Dem in the past because you didn’t like the Labour candidate. Please don’t make me look it up and link back to it again (as I have done several times in the past when you come out with this nonsense).

Furthermore, when we get to 2024 and the Tories still haven’t sold the NHS, will you finally admit that this is the biggest, most long-running lie in political history?