View Single Post
Old 25-06-2018, 09:25   #3200
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
come off your high horse. You are not the UK jury. If the turds in Brussels deserve that description, then they shall have that description. I wouldn’t be far out in estimating that more than 17 million people agree with my characterisation.

And there you go again - assuming that I hate the EU. I don’t. I regard the German government as hegemonist, the French President as a wannabe, the combination of France and Germany as a further hegemonist force and the Brussels EU commission as a bunch of unelected turds (based on how they treating us with so much contempt). The use of the words “turd” and “screw” do not lessen the value of what I am saying; the words reinforce the value.