View Single Post
Old 25-06-2018, 08:28   #3198
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
I did not say that they had something to do with each other. Your use of such adjectives to describe the EU betrays a lack of objectivity. You seem blinded by your hatred of the Eu to assess what might be a reasonable compromise.

You equate the use of the "turds in Brussels trying to screw us" as "serious adult debate"? Nil points from the UK jury
come off your high horse. You are not the UK jury. If the turds in Brussels deserve that description, then they shall have that description. I wouldn’t be far out in estimating that more than 17 million people agree with my characterisation.

And there you go again - assuming that I hate the EU. I don’t. I regard the German government as hegemonist, the French President as a wannabe, the combination of France and Germany as a further hegemonist force and the Brussels EU commission as a bunch of unelected turds (based on how they treating us with so much contempt). The use of the words “turd” and “screw” do not lessen the value of what I am saying; the words reinforce the value.

My advice is at your risk.