View Single Post
Old 20-01-2021, 11:43   #6700
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Currently on the phone to my doctors surgery chasing up on my dads hospital appointment.

But suffering the god awful hold music and the "you call is important to us" message.

Well if it is important you would answer the call quicker if you didn't stand around talking (I did this last year and watched them through the locked door, and they just looked up when I rang the door bell, then just ignored me.)

---------- Post added at 11:39 ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 ----------

The music is worse than Baby Shark

Good luck. I hope you get through soon.

I once got told by the receptionists that getting an appointment was now quicker and down from one month to now only 6 weeks!

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote