View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 20:28   #29
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: This is what passes for support at VM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyalien View Post
I actually worked for Virgin Media in their I.T department many years ago, and I can tell you the level of contempt VM have for their own staff, never mind their customers is absolutely mind blowing. The managers and most of the employee's are all greasy weasel's who would sell their own mother for a chance of promotion and the support staff are the rudest aholes you would ever wish to talk to. I rang once (internally) and bear in mind I worked for the company and so the call was considered a 'team' call because we worked for the same company and the level of abuse I got was astounding.

VM seems to want to create an atmosphere of hatred, bile, anger, frustration and a backstabbing culture and I can honestly say in all my years working in I.T it was the worst worst worst place I had ever worked. I was so happy the day I left that toxic mess of a company. The only reason I still have broadband from them is because they make it nearly impossible to escape from them. They have signed me up to contracts that I never even agreed to, numerous times. How Ofcom has not kicked the living **** out of them is beyond me. So I can totally believe it when people tell stories of being called all kinds of names, being told to ###off etc by VM staff. The staff were out of control over 10 years ago and it looks like it has got worse and once the police had to be called because one of teh support staff was being abusive to some guy, but unfortunately for the abuser, the guy lived really close and turned up at the door asking for the support staff by name....and teh abusive support staff sh#t himself and they called the police. Imagine that! Imagine having staff so rude that the general public turn up looking to punch their lights out.
Sorry but i have worked for VM for 24 years and i have never seen anything like that..

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/

Last edited by Sirius; 10-12-2020 at 20:31.
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote