View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 18:34   #29
Theodoric
Inactive

Theodoric has reached the bronze age
Theodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze age
Re: Sports you watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrek
What is your favorite sport to watch with friends and drink beer? What do you put on the widescreen tv when you and your buddies drink? (sport! not movies!)

I am stuck with pretty much one thing: hockey. NHL (Maple Leaf supporter [yeah yeah yeah, I know, Hailey's Comet comes around more often than the Stanley Cup, but who cares...]) or Team Canada (I think the big rinks are a little too big... not enough physical action.)

Football, eh. Don't really appreciate it. Never got into this whole guy-on-guy-on-the-grass thing. Basketball is a little better than golf, but not too much. Baseball is a good second option if hockey ain't available. And I don't don't don't watch curling!!!!
I can claim to have watched ice hockey in Canada whilst drinking beer. Strangely enough I have never felt the need to repeat this. Ok, I'll give the drinking beer a repeat performance.
Theodoric is offline   Reply With Quote