Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 12:34   #1593
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: Coronavirus

Scam email received today regarding NHS passport . . .

"Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination - NHS - National Health Service (UK) 2022 04/02/2022

Hard Copy and Digital Covid-19 Passport

Hello 'my email address, not my name'

The NHS is performing selections for coronavirus vaccination on the basis of family genetics and medical history.

Through the certificate, the Commission intends to remove travel restrictions as entry bans, quarantine obligation, and testing.

Those holding such a document will be able to travel throughout Europe without the need to quarantine or test for COVID-19

Please confirm or reject your invitation by selecting an option below:

N H S *UK- ACCEPT Invitation > >

N H S *UK- Reject Invitation > >

Who can use this service

The Passport will be issued to all those who have been fully vaccinated against the Coronavirus, with one of the four vaccines approved by the National Medicine Agency, which are:

AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)

auto generated id: a80e8612a00d2b7e0416397d012e46

The certificate will prove that its holder has been vaccinated while also containing additional information on the vaccine, as when the doses were administered, who is the manufacturer, etc.

[ 7412d47139M71l ]

You are required to reply to this invitation within 24 hours of this notification."

As you can see, my name isn't mentioned as a recipeint, only my email address.
The email address it came from is . . . NHS News Notification <news337548.181353428@>

Bloody poor show if it's legit
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote