View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 10:31   #6015
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: What have you just bought?

Now I need to get a new DVD player, the old one was SCART.

Been look around at maybe a Blue-ray player. But so many with better ratings have loads of smart features I don't need as I already have them on TiVo, TV and Firestick. Multi-region would be good but not essential. Costco have the Sony UBP-X700 for £199.

The stand is very nice. The shelf can hold V6 and standard TiVo with a bit of space for another small unit. One issue is that the legs can attach at slightly different angles, nett effect - TV isn't horizontal so I need to disassemble and set up the legs properly. Support from the manufacturer has been excellent.

It is going to take some getting used to have a screen so high up and so big. I don't know how people round here manage with even bigger screens. Even from where I sit, a couple of metres from the screen my eyes still need to scan around a bit.