Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 10:29   #3319
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
I am waiting in anticipation for the first link to a Brexit tweet from a Love Island contestant.

I'm pretty sure the people on that show - celebrities no less - have some interesting and valuable information about staying/leaving that they could share with the rest of us.

*disclaimer: I don't watch that crap, but the wife and daughter do. They seemingly have no interest in Brexit and are more concerned with whether Primark will stay open and who's recently posted on their facebook page.
Neither of them ever bother voting, not even when Ant & Dec plead with them to do so

I am wondering if my family are unique in this respect, or if it's widespread
No, it's widespread. However people that don't vote will have no one to blame but themselves.

They could make voting easier i.e at the weekend like any normal country, online voting etc. However I have a feeling those in power don't want to increase turnout,...