View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 16:35   #3867
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
If Amazon are to dip their toes into Premier League rights, I would bet they will go for the new Saturday night package that was voted in this week by the clubs.

I base my hypothesis on the fact that they aren't interested in advertising revenue or taking on traditional broadcasters for prime time Saturday viewers and that this will possibly be the cheapest package they could acquire to test the market in order to have a full assault if they deem it fit in 3 years time.
I agree, but then again I think anything can happen this time around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
If you look you shall find instead of believing everything as gospel from that wise sage of wisdom.
I think it is up to you to justify your remarks if they are to be taken with any credibility, Den.