View Single Post
Old 17-11-2017, 20:03   #3858
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
Not as good as previous deals but Argos are currently selling Now TV boxes with either a 4 month entertainment pass or a 3 month movie pass for £19:99.
These may not be as good as you'll find vouchers for on Ebay or the like but I've found the vouchers inside these boxes last at least 12 months whereas its hit and miss on how long you have to apply one to your account when you buy the voucher alone online.

I've just added a 6 month entertainment pass and 4 month movie pass to my account from box and voucher deals purchased from Argos (for the same £19:99 price) in October 2016 so in some circumstances they can last longer than the 12 month limit.

Edit:
Talking of Now TV they have a Black Friday deal for new customers only, 12 months movies for £55, 12 months entertainment for £45 and 12 months sports for £199.

If anyone is thinking of switching to Now TV £300 for that lot for a year seems a very good deal to me

http://www.nowtv.com/black-friday-de..._ENTS_CAROUSEL
That is a cracking deal.