Thread: TiVo BBC iplayer problem
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 07:19   #81
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: BBC iplayer problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
I had set Tivo to record the programme I wanted on Saturday night but the snooker overran so that was my recording stuffed. Even freeview recorders are able to pick up delayed programmes starting and finishing, but cruddy Tivo can't.
This happened to me, too. The TiVo is supposed to have this amazing ability to record an alternate showing of any programme it's unable to record first time around but in this instance the TiVo believed that it had recorded the final episode of Intruders. If I hadn't noticed this before the repeat went out or while it was still available on iPlayer I would have missed the final episode of a series I had been following and enjoying.

This is a serious shortcoming that should be addressed in the next software update IMO.
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote